Started by Ludwighench

Rate this topic
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0

0 posts in this topic
Ludwighench
Adept Szkółki

3 posts 3 threads Dołączył: Jul 2024
27-07-2024, 08:35 -
What exactly is the reason that the lightning ram malfunction? After taking out a Teardrop Scarab in the Atlus Plateau, the Elden Ring Runes move cloaks you in lightning as your character bleats like a goat, turns into a ball and then flies around like a tumbleweed. It can cause a lot of damage and it requires just a bit of stamina and focus, and can be executed repeatedly without pauses. Furthermore lightning rams have top priority, interrupting the majority of attacks in PvP, making it dangerous to online players.

Tylxx told MMOexp via email that he a friend were fed up with being invaded by other players. They made a decision to back clap. But then his friend found one strange way to do it...

"As to backstory, the only thing I'd like to emphasize is that me and my friend [PP on the footage] were frustrated by the constant invasions and all of the 'OP build' stuff people were using," Tylxx said. "Typically people would attack us while we were playing and just one-shot us with the patch that was pre-installed on Erdtree Shield. This was not fun at all. Our goal was to provide people with the opportunity to remember their experience when they came to us and given the reaction to the video, I feel we've accomplished that."

Tylxx's short video may be one of the most talked about instances for an Elden Ring player winning the victory, but it doesn't mean that it's the only example there. Tons of folks are using the lightning ram to great success and killing bosses that are tough like Malenia and Blade of Miquella and destroying a hefty amount of players online.

To be honest, I love and I hate this. It's fun to watch people decide to go for the victory instead of engaging in honorable, head-to-head combat. But while I can laugh at watching a sap who was slammed by balled-up Elden Ring Items for sale players, being on the other side of this is probably not a good idea. However, it appears that the player Tylxx demolished in the vid found the ass-whooping hilarious. Perhaps it's more enjoyable than it looks.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości